You are required to use the software Vkur1.se only for lawful purposes in accordance with federal, state or local law. You agree to use applications and services Vkur1.se for purposes not contrary to federal, state or local laws, as well as get acquainted with the federal, state or local laws to make sure that your actions are lawful. Installing surveillance on the mobile phone, which you do not have proper authorization is an offense. vkur1.se does not provide services or software to be used for illegal purposes. You confirm that you are the rightful owner of the mobile phone or other device on which the software is installed, or that you have written permission from the owner of a mobile phone or device on the installation. We are not responsible for misuse of the product by the user, which is contrary to the terms of the user agreement. You also agree that it is not entitled to any compensation for any claims made against you in connection with the use of our software.
We provide software Vkur1.se no guarantee of quality. We are not responsible for any damages, lawsuits or legal difficulties that may arise, and do not guarantee the absence of applications, omissions, errors or other problems. We keep information about all of our clients confidential.
The subscription fee is deducted from the user accounts for the provision of information services (access to personal information, view your own video messages and other data). It is forbidden to transfer personal password to third parties. The site does not sell software, and in no way associated with the persons who sell applications for tracking, spying and so on.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it in accordance with this Policy. This policy specifies the composition of the information we can get from you, or you can provide by visiting Vkur1.se (our site), and the procedure for the collection, use, storage, protection and transmission of information.
1. This policy applies to information we obtain:
a) At this site.
b) In the e-mails, text messages and other electronic communication between you and this website.
c) If your contact with the Department of Support Services for any reason.
2. This Policy does not apply to information obtained:
a) we have any other way, including affiliated web sites, or
User software Vkur1.se is solely responsible for the accuracy and obedience to all applicable laws in their jurisdiction regarding the use of the software Vkur1.se. If in doubt, consult with a lawyer before using the program. By downloading and installing software Vkur1.se, you confirm that it will be used only lawfully. Write text messages to other people and other phone activity or installing Vkur1.se on the mobile phone of another person without their knowledge can be considered as an illegal activity in your jurisdiction. Vkur1.se does not bear any responsibility for any misuse of the product or damages.
3. Children under 18 years old.
Our site is not intended for children under the age of eighteen (18) years. No one under 18 years old are not allowed to post any information online or download software. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years. If you are under 18 years old, do not register, do not use or place the information on this site, do not perform any operation on the site and provide us with their personal data. If we learn of our receipt of personal information about a child under the age of 18 without parental consent certification, this information will be removed. If you think that we could get any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. The information we collect about you, and the procedure for its collection.
We collect a variety of information about the users of our website, which includes:
1. Personal data by which you can be identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or phone number;
2. Date of birth, gender and communication with third parties;
3. Customization, Internet connectivity, operating system, browser and equipment that you use to access the site, etc.
We get this information:
1. Directly from you, when you provide it;
2. Automatically when your site navigation. The information gathered automatically can include detailed information on using, IP-addresses and information collected through a cookie and other tracking technologies.
3. from third parties such as our business partners.
5. The log file and cookie.
This website uses analytical software package industry standard, which automatically collects a summary of the visitors to our site and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP-addresses, browser type, IP core information about the pages used by the operating system, and date / time. This information does not identify individual users, it is only used for site administration, as well as to analyze website usage and trends.
In addition, files cookiemogut be used to provide easier and faster access to the functions of a site, such as logins and / or repeat visits. A cookie is a very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference. We do not link the information stored in a cookie to any personal information that you provide during your stay on our site.
We use both session IDs and permanent files cookie. Session cookie stop action after the browser is closed, and permanent cookie may remain on the hard disk for a long period. Session Cookies make it easier to navigate through our site; persistent cookie can perform actions such as saving the password for forums or blogs that you do not have to log in each time they visit, and / or can be used to allow us to monitor and determine the interests of our users to improve our site.
We have no access to or control over files, cookie, which is used by any advertisers on our website.
6. The information you provide to us.
The information we collect on our site or using it, may include:
1. The information that you provide by filling in forms on the site. This includes information provided at the time of registration on the site, placing the information requesting services, participating in conversations on the forum or in the chat. We may also ask you for information when reporting a problem with our site.
2. Reports and copies of your letters (including e-mail addresses), if you ask us.
3. Information on the operations that you perform on our site.
4. your searches on the site.
7. Use information.
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide, including personal data, for:
1. Submissions you our site and its content.
2. Provide you with information, products or services you have requested.
3. Undertake any other actions for which you provide it.
4. Provide you with notifications about the status of your account, including notification of the expiration and renewal.
5. obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection.
6. alert you about changes to our website or any products or services that we offer or provide through it.
7. Other purposes specified when the information you provide.
8. Any other purposes with your consent.
8. Transfer of information.
1. We may share aggregate information about our users and information that does not identify the person, without restrictions.
2. We can also transfer your personal data to:
a) Implementation of any court order, law or legal process, including in response to any governmental or regulatory request.
b) Compliance with the general conditions or application.
c) When we consider that the data transfer is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of a site, our members and other persons.
9. Access to and modification of information.
1. You can view and change your personal information is authorized online and visiting your profile page.
2. You can also contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request access, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us. We can not delete your personal data without deleting your account. We can not implement an application for a change of information, if we believe that this change would be a violation of the law or legal requirement, or give false information.
10. Data security.
1. Taking advantage of the opportunity provided by us (or choose) to set a password to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. We ask you not to tell anyone your password.
2. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Responsibility for any transfer of personal data lies with you. We are not responsible for circumvention of privacy settings or security measures on the existing site.
1. General Terms and Conditions.
This policy defines the terms of any subscription Vkur1.se — Monitoring Service smartphones. Please read it before completing your order, since it outlines your rights regarding purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Placing your order constitutes your agreement to the terms of this Policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with the purchase of software and services, you can get your money back on the terms set out below. Nevertheless, we believe that most of the refund can be avoided if you get professional help from our experts.
2. Refund Policy.
1. Under the terms of this Policy Refund, you may be eligible for a full refund within 3 days after date of purchase, if your reasons are not inconsistent with the terms of this Policy Refund.
2. Refund will not be possible after a period of return.
3. Your money may be returned only once. If you purchase another subscription Vkur1.se later, this payment will not be refundable.
4. Any purchase a subscription at a reduced price is non-refundable.
5. Refund is impossible if the client refuses to upgrade Vkur1.se in the case of the update on the target phone.
3. Force majeure.
Refunds are not available in the case of presentation of reasons beyond our control. These are:
· The target phone can not connect to the Internet (on account of the phone is out of funds, it is out of coverage, the problems associated with roaming, etc.).
· Target phone user changes the mobile operator, resulting in partial or complete loss of connectivity to the Internet and therefore malfunction Vkur1.se.
· Updating the OS.
· Restore the factory settings.
· The client refuses help support services in establishing programs, denying obvious facts easy downloading.
· Personal reasons («I do not need this,» «I changed my mind,» «bought by mistake», etc.)
· The client does not have physical access to the phone (on the website of the need to notify the customer unlimited physical access to the phone, which will be monitored. If the customer buys the program and does not have unlimited access (including codes, passwords, etc.) to the phone , which was monitored, in this case we are not liable for reimbursement).
· The client has not received previous data due to the fact that the program has not been Vkur1.se initially installed on the target phone.
· Customers expect that with a single subscription will be served by more than one target phone.
4. The procedure for the refund.
All requests for a refund must be submitted to our technical support department on email@example.com. Applications are made through online chat or by phone are not accepted. The decision on whether to make a refund shall be made within one or two working days. In case of dispute you will need to provide valid reasons and examples for the reasoning of your application.
For all disputed claims you are given 14 days to resolve the situation with the manager of the service desk. If you can not provide us with the necessary information for a given period, the dispute will be automatically closed.
Failure to provide the information necessary to resolve the dispute within 14 days will result in the cancellation of the application, then a refund will be impossible.
5. The policy information storage.
The purpose of this policy is the consolidation of the rules governing the storage of information about users. Action This policy applies to all customers using the software Vkur1.se. It covers all user data provided and collected while using an application Vkur1.se. All these data are stored by us during the application life cycle, and another 90 days after the expiration of the user account. Within 90 days after the expiration of the account, we will remove all data associated with your account, including the reports received, text and media data. This information is not cmozhete be restored.
ATTENTION! The program is designed to archive data on the user’s phone. You may not use the software for secret surveillance without notifying the user. Using the software (Vkur1.se) for the purpose of surveillance, secret surveillance, spying, mining unofficial information by «wiretapping» and others — you are breaking the laws of almost all countries of the world. All responsibility (criminal, moral, spiritual) when using this software lies on the face which installs the software. By agreeing to read the user is aware of the gravity of the offense and thereby removes the author and the team of the software full responsibility for the actions that in any way be related to the use of this product. The subscription fee is deducted from the user accounts for the provision of information services (access to personal information, view your own video messages and other data). It is forbidden to transfer personal password to third parties. The site does not sell software, and in no way associated with the persons who sell applications for tracking, spying and so on.