You are required to use the Vkur1.se software only for lawful purposes in accordance with federal, state or local laws. You agree to use Vkur1.se apps and services for purposes that do not conflict with federal, state or local law, as well as review federal, state or local law to ensure that your actions are legal. It is an offense to install surveillance software on a mobile phone for which you do not have the proper permission. vkur1.se does not provide services or software for illegal use. You confirm that you are the legal owner of the mobile phone or other device on which the program will be installed, or that you have written permission from the owner of the mobile phone or device to install the program. We are not responsible for user misuse of the product that is contrary to the terms of the user agreement. You also agree that you are not entitled to any compensation for any claims brought against you in connection with your use of our software.
We provide Vkur1.se software with no quality assurance. We are not responsible for any damages, lawsuits or legal difficulties that may arise, and we do not guarantee that the applications will not contain omissions, errors or other problems. We keep data about all our clients confidential.
The subscription fee is deducted from user accounts for the provision of information services (access to personal information, viewing your own video messages and other data). It is forbidden to transfer your personal password to third parties. The site does not sell software and is in no way connected with persons selling applications for tracking, espionage, etc.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it in accordance with this Policy. This Policy indicates the composition of the information that we may receive from you or that you can provide by visiting Vkur1.se (our website), as well as the procedure for collecting, using, storing, protecting and transferring information.
1. The effect of this Policy applies to the information we receive:
a) on this site.
b) in emails, text messages and other electronic communications between you and this site.
c) when you contact the support department for any reason.
2. The effect of this Policy does not apply to information received:
a) by us in any other way, including affiliated websites, or
VkurSe service has the right to completely or partially block users without notice. If internal filters and algorithms suspect the use of the service for other purposes.
We do not bear the obligation to tell you the specific factual circumstances underlying our decision.
The user of the Vkur1.se software is fully responsible for the accuracy and obedience to all applicable laws in his jurisdiction regarding the use of the Vkur1.se software. If in doubt, consult a lawyer before using the program. By downloading and installing the Vkur1.se software, you confirm that it will only be used in a lawful manner. Recording other people's text messages and other phone activity, or installing Vkur1.se on another person's mobile phone without their knowledge may be considered illegal activity in your jurisdiction. Vkur1.se does not accept any responsibility for any misuse of the product or damage caused by it.
3. Children under 18 years old.
Our site is not intended for children under the age of 18 (eighteen). No one under the age of 18 may post any information on the website or download software. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you have not reached the age of 18, do not register, do not use or post information on this site, do not perform any operations on the site and do not provide us with your personal data. If we find out that we have received personal information about a child under the age of 18 without witnessing the consent of the parents, this information will be deleted. If you think that we could receive any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. The information we receive about you and the procedure for its collection.
We collect various information about users of our site, which includes:
1. Personal data by which you can be identified, such as name, postal address, email address or phone number;
2. Date of birth, gender and relationships with third parties;
3. User settings, Internet connection, operating system, browser, equipment that you use to access the site, etc.
We get this information:
1. Direct from you when you provide it;
2. Automatically when you navigate on the site. Information obtained automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3. From third parties, for example, our business partners.
5. Log files and cookies.
This website uses an industry standard analytical software package that automatically collects brief information about visitors to our website and stores this anonymous information in the server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information about pages, operating system used, and date / time. This information does not identify individual users, it is used only for the administration of the site, as well as to analyze the use of the website and trends.
In addition, cookies can be used to provide easier and faster access to site features such as logins and / or repeat visits. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for links. We do not link the information that we store in cookies with any personal data that you provided during your stay on our website.
We use both session identifiers and persistent cookies. Session cookies expire after closing the browser, and persistent cookies may remain on the hard drive for an extended period. Cookie sessions make it easy to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform actions such as saving a password for forums or blogs so that you do not have to log in every time you visit them, and / or can be used to allow us to monitor and determine the interests of our users to improve our site.
We do not have access or control over cookies used by any advertisers on our website.
6. Information that you provide to us.
The information that we collect on our website or with its help may include:
1. Information that you provide by filling out forms on the site. This includes information provided during registration on the site, posting information, requesting services, participating in conversations on a forum or in a chat. We may also request information from you when reporting a problem with our site.
2. Reports and copies of your letters (including email addresses) if you contact us.
3. Information about the operations that you perform through our website.
4. Your search queries on the site.
7. Use of information.
We use the information that we collect about you or which you provide, including personal data, for:
1. Presenting you our site and its content.
2. Providing you with information, products or services that you request from us.
3. Perform any other action for which you provide it.
4. Providing you with notifications about the status of your account, including notifications of expiration and renewal.
5. Fulfillment of obligations and observance of our rights arising from any agreements concluded between you and us, including for invoicing and collection.
6. Notifications to you about changes on our website or any products and services that we offer or provide through it.
7. Other purposes specified when you provide information.
8. Any other purposes with your consent.
8. Transfer of information.
1. We can provide summary information about our users and information that does not allow us to identify a person, without restrictions.
2. We may also transfer your personal data for:
a) Fulfillment of any court order, law, or court process, including in response to any government or regulatory request.
b) Compliance or application of the general conditions.
c) If we believe that the transfer of data is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or security of the site, our users and other persons.
9. Access and change information.
1. You can view and make changes to your personal data by logging in to the site and visiting your profile page.
2. You can also contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access, correct or delete any personal information that you provided to us. We cannot delete your personal data without deleting your account. We cannot implement the application for changing information if we believe that this change will be a violation of the law or legal requirements or provide incorrect information.
10. Data security.
1. Using the opportunity provided by us (or choosing) to set a password for access to certain sections of our site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. We ask you not to tell anyone your password.
2. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website. Responsibility for any transfer of personal data lies with you. We are not responsible for circumventing the privacy settings or security measures in force on the site.
1. General conditions.
This Policy determines the conditions for the purchase of a Vkur1.se subscription, a smartphone monitoring service. Please read it carefully before completing your order as it sets out your rights regarding the purchase, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placing an order confirms your acceptance of the terms of this Policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with the purchase of software and services, you can get your money back under the conditions described below. Nevertheless, we believe that most of the refund can be avoided if you get professional help from our specialists.
2. Refund policy.
1. According to the terms of this Refund Policy, you may be entitled to a full refund within 3 days after the day of purchase, if your reasons do not contradict the terms of this Refund Policy.
2. Refund will not be possible after the return period.
3. Your money can only be returned once. If you purchase another Vkur1.se subscription later, this payment will not be refundable.
4. Any purchase of a discounted subscription is non-refundable.
5. Refunds are not possible if the customer refuses to update the Vkur1.se version if the update is performed on the target phone.
3. Force majeure circumstances.
A refund is not provided in the case of the presentation of reasons beyond our control. These are:
· The target phone cannot connect to the Internet (the phone has run out of funds, it is out of network coverage, problems associated with roaming, etc.).
· The user of the target phone changes the mobile operator, which leads to a partial or complete loss of Internet connection and, consequently, Vkur1.se malfunctioning.
· OS update.
· Restore factory settings.
· The client refuses to help the support desk in installing the program, denying obvious facts that the download is easy.
· Personal reasons (“I don’t need it anymore”, “I changed my mind”, “I bought it by mistake”, etc.)
· The client does not have physical access to the phone (on the clients website they inform about the need for unlimited physical access to the phone, which will be monitored. If the client buys this program and does not have unlimited access (including codes, passwords, etc.) to the phone monitored, in which case we are not responsible for cost recovery).
· The client did not receive previous data due to the fact that the Vkur1.se program was not initially installed on the target phone.
· The customer expected more than one target phone to be served with a single subscription.
4. Refund procedure.
All refund requests must be submitted to our technical support department at email@example.com. Applications made via online chat or by phone will not be accepted. The decision on whether to make a refund is made within one or two business days. In the event of a dispute, you will need to provide good reasons and examples to substantiate your application.
For all disputed applications, you are given 14 days to resolve the situation with the support manager. If you are unable to provide us with the necessary information during this period, the dispute will be automatically closed.
Failure to provide information necessary to resolve the dispute within 14 days will lead to the cancellation of the application, after which the refund will not be possible.
5. Information retention policy.
The purpose of this Policy is to consolidate the rules for storing user information. This Policy applies to all customers using the Vkur1.se software. It covers all user data provided and collected during the use of the Vkur1.se application. All of the above data is stored by us during the life cycle of the application, as well as another 90 days after the expiration of the user account. 90 days after the expiration of the account, we will delete all data associated with your account, including received reports, text and media data. This information cannot be retrieved.
ATTENTION! The program is designed to archive data on the user's phone. It is forbidden to use the software for covert surveillance without notifying the user. Using software (Vkur1.se) for the purpose of surveillance, secret surveillance, espionage, information extraction by secret means, "wiretapping" and others - you violate the laws of almost all countries of the world. All responsibility (criminal, moral, spiritual) when using this software lies with the person who installs the software. By agreeing with what he reads, the user understands the full gravity of the offense and thereby relieves the author and the team of this software all responsibility for actions that in one way or another will be associated with the use of this product. The subscription fee is debited from user accounts for the provision of information services (access to personal information, viewing their own video messages and other data). It is forbidden to transfer your personal password to third parties. The site does not sell software and is in no way associated with persons selling tracking, spying, etc. applications.